Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Bokeh Assignment - Angel

So Erica and I were at Luminaria this past weekend and I decided we should do the Bokeh assignment since there was so many lights (ignore bandages, I was attacked by an aggressive cat right before we went to Luminaria). I took this picture right before it started getting dark. The lights were quite a distance away. I figured we probably should have a subject matter, hence that is why I put my hand in the picture. Anyways I like the picture.

Aperture: 5.0
Shutter speed: 1/25
ISO: 800
Lens: 18-55mm
  

2 comments:

  1. He wasn't aggressive, you provoked him. Which I told you not to do and the second I said that you messed with him and he defended himself. Anyways I really like how the lights look in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good example of bokeh, it almost looks like that's fire coming from your fingertips.

    ReplyDelete